The Times Higher Education Leadership and Management Awards (affectionately known as the THELMAs) are now in their ninth year – that’s nine years of shining a spotlight on the less celebrated teams who work in the engine rooms of our institutions, guide them through challenging terrain and lay the foundations for future success.
This is the place to showcase and celebrate the best examples of innovation, teamwork and enterprise at your institution.
The THELMAs are free to enter and open to anyone working in UK higher education.
The list of this year’s categories is as follows:
- Outstanding Digital Innovation of the Year
- Outstanding Library Team
- Outstanding Administrative Services Team
- Outstanding Student Services Team
- Outstanding Leadership and Management Team
- Outstanding Marketing/Communications Team
- Outstanding Estates Strategy
- International Strategy of the Year
- Knowledge Exchange/Transfer Initiative of the Year
- Workplace of the Year
- Alumni Engagement Award
- Outstanding Financial Performance
- Outstanding Strategic Planning Team
- Outstanding Student Admissions Strategy
- Outstanding Employer Engagement Initiative
- Teaching and Learning Strategy of the Year
- THE DataPoints Merit Award
Full details of the criteria can be viewed here
The winners will be revealed at our gala awards evening at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London on Thursday 22 June 2017.